Project Presentations and Documents
HORIZON 2020 - EU Commission Expert Group on "Cultural Heritage Research and Innovation"
- Management Planning and Sustainable Transport – Brian Smith, Secretary General Heritage Europe
- Project findings – Importance of Sustainable Urban Logistics Plan (SULP)- Giorgio Ambrosino - ENCLOSE and PERHT projects Coordinator
- City logistics in 's-Hertogenbosch, NL Den Bosch city logistics and overall mobility plan.
- Urban Logistics Innovation in three mid-size Historic Cities in Italy - Lucca, Vicenza and Siena Integrating city logistics measures for Eco-Friendly City Freight Distribution
- Parking system and Integrated Mobility Approach: the LIFE+ PERHT project, Treviso - Treviso's innovative plans for people and goods mobility.
- Towards a Zero C02 Postal and Parcel Distribution System in Trondheim - Trondheim's overall Mobility Plan for CO2 reduction.
- Sustainable Urban Transport - The Croatian Experience - Goran Krajacic Associate Professor University of Zagreb, Croatia
- How to prepare a Sustainable Urban Logistics Plan - ENCLOSE project MEMEX Italy - Giorgio Ambrosino Coordinator ENCLOSE and PERHT projects
- Dubrovnik Declaration – October 2012
- Verona Symposium - March 2007
- Goteborg Symposium - September 2005
- Norwich Symposium - September 2004
- Timbaali Declaration - May 2003
- Kazan Symposium - June 2002
- Sustainable Cultural Tourism - Full Guidelines
- Summary of the Guidelines (English)
- Summary of the Guidelines (French)
Newsletters - Archive English
- Winter 2014/2015
- Summer 2014
- Winter 2013
- Summer 2013
- Spring 2013
- Winter 2012
- Summer 2012
- Winter 2011
- Summer 2011
- Winter 2003
- Winter 2002